China's machinery manufacturing enterprises can be divided into brand-dominated enterprises and technologically-advanced enterprises. In information construction, different enterprises should take corresponding measures in accordance with their own characteristics.
1. Countermeasures for the development of informatization of brand-dominated machinery manufacturing enterprises.
Brand-dominated machinery manufacturing companies refer to companies with high brand awareness. These companies are often the leading manufacturers of machinery manufacturing companies. They can well grasp or even lead the consumers' demand for mechanical products, and their product designs are relatively abundant. Fashion, and has a more complete marketing channels and a high market share. For the brand-dominant machinery manufacturing enterprises, the following countermeasures can be taken in their information development: (1) In order to better meet customer needs and continuously improve the distribution system, a customer demand management system (such as CRM customer relationship management system) and distribution should be established. Management system (such as DMS dealer management system). (2) Strengthen the management of the supply chain, promote information sharing among different members of the supply chain system, give full play to each member of the supply chain, and establish the SCD supply chain management system. (3) Increase investment in product R&D, improve management and control of product R&D information, output, technology, design, etc., and timely update, upgrade, and replace products through accurate grasp of product life cycle. A PLM product cycle management system can be established. (4) Establish and continuously improve the enterprise e-commerce system and communicate with customers, suppliers and distributors in a timely manner.
2. Information development countermeasures for technologically dominant machinery manufacturing enterprises
Technologically-advanced machinery manufacturing companies refer to companies with strong scientific research capabilities, new product development and manufacturing capabilities. These machinery manufacturing companies have core technologies and independently developed products, and have the ability to continuously develop high-tech products. The sustainable development of technology-based machinery manufacturing companies cannot rely solely on good independent R&D capabilities and advanced machinery product manufacturing technologies, but also on high-level corporate production, business management, and high-quality sales services. The following countermeasures can be taken in the construction of chemical industry:
(1) Strengthen information management in product development and production, and establish R&D information systems, such as PLM systems or PDM systems, MES production and manufacturing process systems, ERP engineering resource planning systems, and so on.
(2) Accelerate the construction of office automation systems, improve office efficiency of technologically-advanced machinery manufacturing companies, and enhance their management capabilities.
(3) Strengthen the analysis and control of the sales process and sales information, establish a CRM system, etc., capture market information and sales opportunities, and increase marketing levels.
(4) Cooperate with brand-dominant companies to establish collaborative development platforms and develop and sell products with partners.