Electric cylinder has unique performance characteristics
Electric cylinders have unique performance characteristics and have obvious advantages over hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Its advantages are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. Accurate positioning. If the servo motor is used as a drive mechanism, the precision of the servo control system is very high. The servo control system cooperates with a high-precision transmission component to greatly improve the control accuracy of the electric cylinder and achieve accurate positioning of about 0.01 mm.
2. High transmission efficiency. The ball screw pair is used as a transmission to achieve linear reciprocating motion, reduce friction during movement, transmission efficiency up to 80% - 90%, about 15% higher than the hydraulic system's transmission efficiency
3. Fast movement response. The linear speed range reaches 55mm/s while the hydraulic cylinder can only reach 35mm/s
4. A wide range of carrying capacity. Can carry from tens of kilograms to hundreds of tons of carrying range
5. Long service life. If high-precision transmission parts such as ball screws are used, friction can be reduced and the service life of the electric cylinder can be improved.
6. Compact structure, make full use of space. The electric cylinder is a non-standard product and can be designed in consideration of the space used.
7. Strong environmental applicability. Can be applied in harsh environments such as low temperature, high temperature, drying, wind and rain, etc. Different hydraulic and pneumatic systems should fully consider the environmental factors.