PTC ASIA 2019
[exhibition invitation] the 24th Asia international power transmission and Control Technology Exhibition
Time: October 23-26, 2019
Booth No.: Hall e1-e5-2
Multi station press fit detection line
1. Realize automatic loading and unloading unmanned operation
2. The intelligent pressing position ensures the high accuracy of product pressure and position, and realizes the real-time display of data.
3. Automatic detection of qualified and unqualified products, and separate storage and circulation of unqualified products
4. Provide basic data for storage, tracking and analysis of subsequent product operation data
5. Ensure the efficient production of products and zero defective products
Multistage electric cylinder (two-stage and three-stage)
1. Realize the demand of small space and long travel
2. Compared with the civil multi-level push rod, the speed is faster and the load is larger.
3. More flexible servo control
4. Accept customized production, with the maximum thrust up to 20t
Monitoring instrument of press system
Pass / fail judgment of pressure displacement waveform display process. The product is equipped with servo motor control function to simplify the setting. Using touch screen, the sequence can be edited from the setting of pressing program template.
Two kinds of input pass / fail judgment: Y-axis pressure, load, torque sensor, X-axis time opening, displacement, rotation angle, two kinds of input mode two-dimensional pass / fail judgment.
It is easier to communicate with the upper computer: judgment results and waveforms can be uploaded directly to the upper computer. It is also more convenient to switch the set value and monitor through the upper computer's journey management set value. In addition, the determination result, waveform and set value can be saved to SD card.
By keeping the point moving circle to prevent and preserve: according to the deviation of zero point, the change of holding value and other trend management, the abnormality can be observed as early as possible to prevent the occurrence of fault. There are also data records of comparable equipment installation and current data records.